Unable To Connect To Bluetooth Handsfree

Lexus_fan

Hi there, this is my first post. I am located in Australia and I just got my new RX330. I am unable to get my Sony Ericsson P900 to connect to the bluetooth handsfree.

The P900 found the handsfree, I was able to enter the password and paired in the phone but somehow the handsfree in the car does not pick up the P900.

I am running the most current version of the firmware in the SE P900 (R5B02)

Any ideas you smart people out there???

Bluetooth just became available (included with Nav) on U.S. spec RX330's so you might not find many people on this forum with experience with Bluetooth in the RX. That will probably change very quickly as more new RX330's are sold.

In Australia, RX330 just got an update... basically it has added bluetooth handsfree, 18" 5 spokes alloys and adaptive head light system. It is the top selling Lexus out of all ranges.

I am kind of disappointed that my SE P900 did not work with the bluetooth handsfree, I was told in another forum that P900 handsfree profile is non-existent. It was kinda strange how SE really didn't incorporate it into the P900being that the older T6x models had it. I tested with my old T68i and it worked fine.

Did it in 05? Cool.

Yep.. my 05 330 has it. Just have to get a Bluetooth phone now! But one of the other posts says you can only dial when you're not moving, just like the nav. Not sure because I haven't tried it yet.

You can dial from about 16 saved presets but you just can't dial freehand when the car is moving. I don't see the big deal but people always complain about this. Do you have more than 16 people you routinely call while moving?