2005 Mustang

VMF

Ford mustang ? I'd go with the vette , My friend has a 40th anniv.in red and there are fake scoops on the sides and hood , cheap interior , looks cheap under the hood , loose wiring harnesses and the like , But he likes it for $30,000 . You can get alot of lexus for that .

Well comparing the Mustang to the Vette would be silly, the Vette is tens of thousands of dollars more than the Mustang. Comparing the Mustang to a Lexus is also kinda silly as the two cars are built for very different purposes. Of course a Lexus is better built and has closer tolerances but the Mustang Cobra (what ypu'd be comparing it to at 30k) would flat out destroy any Lexus in a dragrace or on a track.

• 3 weeks later...

ditto SW0!!!!

thats what i'm talkin about, plus i will have lexus AND a mustang so i will be happy:)

2005 mustang is the cheapest 300hp sports car on the market so i would not expect more from the interior but i know that engine tranny and suspension are reliable. i'm buying the mustang for the sports driving, i have lexus for luxury and cool interior. plus mustang is not that bad as well, with the new red leather seats and brushed aluminium dash it looks very good, i will get it in jan/feb prolly and i will post pix once i will get it:)

Hey, if I can go buy a car for $22K that has a V-8, 5 speed, and some pipes, why not? I saw my first new Mustang in person yesterday. Bd to the bone. I had a 64.5 Mustang with a 289 a long time ago and it would absolutely smoke the tires for-ever. I had these big 50's on it too.