Need a new rear differential 95 LS400

XENKLEF

Hello, 

Does anyone know where I can get a new rear differential for a 1995 LS400? The original part# is 41110-50060, then replaced by 41110-50180. They are discontinued and out of stock everywhere i checked. Are there any aftermarket options, or other rear differentials that would work?

Thanks

Try a salvage company.  For example, there are twenty-eight 1995-2000 LS400 at Pick-N-Pull salvage years scattered around the U.S.  I also found salvaged rear differentials on eBay.

According to a part number cross reference, the 1995-2000 LS400 use the same rear diff.

• 2 weeks later...

I would definitely go for one from a salvage yard with reasonable miles on it. Say 120k or less would be nice. Rule of thumb is that good quality Lexus parts that salvage yards can easily put on a shelf tend be good and sell at reasonable prices since demand is limited. Check fluid for colour and metall glitter and check that play is normal.i Should be silent when used.  Typically noise with load or certain speed is what happens if worne.