Cheapest Way To Overcome Overheating (early Es300)

Kev70

I am in the process of getting another car and was looking at the eariler ES300s. I know that the FAQ has some things in it about the overheating issues but has anyone found a way to overcome that? Can you just add some water wetter and electronic fans to overcome the problem? It seems that between that and an oil cooler that it would have to be running normal. I would be using this car to go back and forth to college which is a forty min drive each day (hopefully mon. wed. fri for next semester). I have friends with the V6 Camry that have not had any problems at all. Any advice apprieciated. Can it be done?

For some reason there is a 2k jump in between the cars for the year difference. Pricing where I live is really weird. Would an Infinity J30 be a better choice? I know that this is not an Infinity forum, but I figured that since the cars were competetors that someone might know..

Their is a reason for a 2g jump in price and it is not just because of another airbag,which can help reduce your insurance.

The I 30 and J30 look nice and drie nice but i don;t find the older nissans with a high amount of quality or reliability.

Their a re a few more nissan forums to give you an exact idea of their issues and repair costs.