Erebuni Body Kits

ArmyofOne

Erebuny has a body kit for the Gen II camry that will fit my ES250, do any of you guys have any exp with their customer service??? there website is here:

www.erebunicorp.com

i havenbt heard anything about them, good or bad...

heres the kit:

http://www.erebunicorp.com/ge/toycamry.htm

yes but its harder to reapir though.

im only curious at this point. i do intend to keep the car, as they just keep getting more and more rare the older they get. they only made them for 2 years with a total (im guessing here) of a round 10,000 units a year (of the lexus ES250...NOT the camry). i will soon have the only one i have seen in my state! LOL.

i figure since it needs a paintjob and a front bumper anyway, i will buy the kit, and wait to put it on until i have enough $$$$ to paint the car.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Go for it, the kit looks good.

i was looking at that same ebruni kit for my es250 , but its 1000 dollars and not sure if it will fit it, also not sure if i wanted to mess wth the body, just keep it original, will that body kit fit :censored: :chairshot: :pirate: <_< :whistles: :) :rolleyes:

first off, you have to quit withthe smileys.

second, upon further reaserch, i have found you have to modify the front pretty heavily to get it to fit.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...