Kumho Ecsta Asx - Anyone Tried Them On An Is300?

akasmittyc

Hello,

I need new front tires for my IS300 SportCross. I am currently considering the Kumho Ecsta ASX.

I prefer a tire that is all season as we do get a little winter here. I also prefer a little greater mileage tire.

I am curious if anyone else has used this tire and would share their thoughts on them.

Thanks!

PS- I am new to this forum. I just purchased my 02 IS300 just over one month ago!

Welcome to the club akas! B) What is the exact size tire you need? Just courious, why are the Kumho's on your 'short list'? :unsure:

:cheers:

I need 215/45-17

The Kumho's are on the short list due to the All Season capabilites that are touted on the web page and a few at Tire Rack. Also the longer Treadwear is something I really want. They list a treadwear of 420

The Kumho are not a bad choice but I personally have no experence with them. The 2 other choices I would give serious consideration to are the new Toyo Proxes 4's (W speed rating & a 300 AA & A rating) or the Yokohama Avid H4S (if you want to save a little money and are not worried about an H rated tire....they have a treadwear of 500 with a AA traction rating & temp of A). Both other choices are high performance all seasons. Good Luck!

:cheers: