End Of Summer Northeast Lexus Meet

steviej

There is a good sized Lexus meet in preparation for the NorthEast Region.

Here are the details copied from ClubLexus.

DATE & TIME:

Sunday, October 3rd, 2004. Meet @ 11AM. Rain date undecided.

LOCATION:Ross Dock Park, located in Fort Lee, NJ. Right along the NY/NJ border, and just a stone's throw away from the George Washington Bridge (I-95). Parking fee per car = $5. Try to make every effort to arrive early at 11AM so that we get good parking spots (parking can get filled up early, and we can hold spots for you guys).

From Routes 4, 46, I-80, I-95: Take the exit for Fort Lee / Palisades Interstate Parkway. Continue straight on Bridge Plaza South past several traffic lights. At the last light ("T" intersection), turn right onto Bigler St. At the stop sign, turn left (east) onto Main St., then keep in the right lane to bear right (south) at River Road. The southern park entrance will be on the left. Follow Henry Hudson Drive about one mile to the Ross Dock circle and follow signs.

From the Palisades Interstate Parkway (southbound): Take the last exit before the George Washington Bridge (Hudson Terrace). Turn left onto Hudson Terrace. Go south and at the second traffic light keep in the left lane to bear right onto Bigler St. At the stop sign, turn left (east) on Main St., then keep in the right lane to bear right (south) at River Road. The southern park entrance (Henry Hudson Drive) will be on the left. Follow Henry Hudson Drive about one mile to the Ross Dock circle and follow signs.

From U.S. Route 9W: At Main St., Fort Lee, turn east (right if headed north, left if headed south). Proceed downhill and bear right (south) at River Rd. The southern park entrance (Henry Hudson Drive) will be on the left. Follow Henry Hudson Drive about one mile to the Ross Dock circle and follow signs.

From New York City: Take the upper level of the George Washington Bridge to the first Fort Lee exit. Bear right and proceed down the ramp to the traffic light. Proceed south (right turn) to the second traffic light, then keep in the left lane to bear right onto Bigler St. At the stop sign, turn left (east) on Main St., then keep in the right lane to bear right (south) at River Road. The southern park entrance (Henry Hudson Drive) will be on the left. Follow Henry Hudson Drive about one mile to the Ross Dock circle and follow signs.

WHAT TO DO:

Everyone knows the drill... we park at the park, get reunited and acquainted, admire our rides, chit-chat, take pictures, more chit-chat, cook up some BBQ (there are available grilles and picnic tables in the area), etc. Great day to bring your family and friends out too! Since this is a public park owned by NJ Parks & Recreation, it's wise not to do anything that provokes stupidity like burnouts, revving, tire screeching, or anything of that sort. Use common sense, and nobody will get red-flagged.

Here is the link for a listing of who and what cars are coming.

Northeast Region Meet 10/3/04

Lets join in the fun and represent LOC with a strong showing before we hibernate for the winter.

steviej

C'mon guys, we want the Northeast to represent well with an exclamation point at this EOS (end of summer) meet. There will of course be a BBQ there, and several of us from the CL forum have made reservations to bring along foods and what not for the BBQ. So far, we have at least 25 Lexus owners (and their cars) signed up for the meet, and we definitely expect some more, so join in please! :) The weather is certainly looking good during these last days of the summer (and the beginning of autumn) B)

If you have any questions, you can send me a private message (I'm the organizer/planner for the meet).

-Doug

Heya stevie and doug,

I'm not sure if I can make the EOS meet on 10/3/2004. I've got that

day off, but I've got to see about "family plans". I'll drop you a note in

next few days. Stevie has my cell number and visa versa, so we'll get in

touch.........somehow.

To the other's in the LOC community, it's NOT all mods, or car freaks.

Just a Sunday away from TV football and baseball (that's why you've got a

radio).

PharmGuy (Paul)

P.S.----stevie----I've forgotten about the GWB, I must need a reminder..j/k

There is a good sized Lexus meet in preparation for the NorthEast Region.

Here are the details copied from ClubLexus.

DATE & TIME:

Sunday, October 3rd, 2004. Meet @ 11AM. Rain date undecided.

LOCATION:Ross Dock Park, located in Fort Lee, NJ. Right along the NY/NJ border, and just a stone's throw away from the George Washington Bridge (I-95). Parking fee per car = $5. Try to make every effort to arrive early at 11AM so that we get good parking spots (parking can get filled up early, and we can hold spots for you guys).

From Routes 4, 46, I-80, I-95: Take the exit for Fort Lee / Palisades Interstate Parkway. Continue straight on Bridge Plaza South past several traffic lights. At the last light ("T" intersection), turn right onto Bigler St. At the stop sign, turn left (east) onto Main St., then keep in the right lane to bear right (south) at River Road. The southern park entrance will be on the left. Follow Henry Hudson Drive about one mile to the Ross Dock circle and follow signs.

From the Palisades Interstate Parkway (southbound): Take the last exit before the George Washington Bridge (Hudson Terrace). Turn left onto Hudson Terrace. Go south and at the second traffic light keep in the left lane to bear right onto Bigler St. At the stop sign, turn left (east) on Main St., then keep in the right lane to bear right (south) at River Road. The southern park entrance (Henry Hudson Drive) will be on the left. Follow Henry Hudson Drive about one mile to the Ross Dock circle and follow signs.

From U.S. Route 9W: At Main St., Fort Lee, turn east (right if headed north, left if headed south). Proceed downhill and bear right (south) at River Rd. The southern park entrance (Henry Hudson Drive) will be on the left. Follow Henry Hudson Drive about one mile to the Ross Dock circle and follow signs.

From New York City: Take the upper level of the George Washington Bridge to the first Fort Lee exit. Bear right and proceed down the ramp to the traffic light. Proceed south (right turn) to the second traffic light, then keep in the left lane to bear right onto Bigler St. At the stop sign, turn left (east) on Main St., then keep in the right lane to bear right (south) at River Road. The southern park entrance (Henry Hudson Drive) will be on the left. Follow Henry Hudson Drive about one mile to the Ross Dock circle and follow signs.

WHAT TO DO:

Everyone knows the drill... we park at the park, get reunited and acquainted, admire our rides, chit-chat, take pictures, more chit-chat, cook up some BBQ (there are available grilles and picnic tables in the area), etc. Great day to bring your family and friends out too! Since this is a public park owned by NJ Parks & Recreation, it's wise not to do anything that provokes stupidity like burnouts, revving, tire screeching, or anything of that sort. Use common sense, and nobody will get red-flagged.

Here is the link for a listing of who and what cars are coming.

Northeast Region Meet 10/3/04

Lets join in the fun and represent LOC with a strong showing before we hibernate for the winter.

steviej

i would like to go...

but the problem is...

i'm in BZ......

haha

OK, we're just about 5 days away, and about 30+ Lexus cars have signed up for the Northeast EOS meet :) If any of you guys are interested in checking it out, please post up. I guarantee you that this will be a fun time had by all. What better way than to spend a nice Sunday afternoon being with other fellow Lexus enthusiasts and checking out each other's rides? B)