92 sc400 Running Week/No Codes PLEASE HELP

sal5674

I have a beautiful "92 SC400 with 100k mi and all of a sudden it started running rough and very week without throwing any codes. I took a shot for under 50 dolllars and replaced the mass air flow sensor and got no change. I also jumped the contacts in the diagnostic port and it still showed no codes. I have an appointment at my local garage to have them look at it but I'd really rather not and am tempted to bring it to Lexus........(you get it right?) PLEASE SEND ANY AND ALL SUGGESTIONS

If you haven't already, I recommend connecting a professional level OBD2 scan/diagnostic because it may not show as driver information light warning. I found out that I had code that didn't show visually in dash. Also, if it's running weak and shifting irregular and forced into gears. Check vacuum from intake manifold to air intake including checking all plugs, check for anything inside of all intake plastic parts especially the EGR air resonator box (known for having defective thinner part on outlet/inlet. CHECK THROTTLE POSITION SENSOR!!! Hope the best.