Xm Or Sirius...just Got My Xact

bkchig

I had the sportster for about 2 weeks...now I just purchased the XACT on HSN (use the HSN code " 4101 " for a 20 buck discount). I'm selling my sportster to my friend for cheap.

I was debating with another guy on an earlier post between getting the intergrated XM tuner for the Lexus's with Nav and just a PNP Sirius player. I'm all about Sirius because of their variety of music and programming...way better than XM (I had XM first last year). Just take a look at Xact's Stream Jockey and tell me that having a PNP like this...with those options...is better than a static intergrated tuner....It's the size of a palm...and portable.

It'll sit in front of the ash tray, head of the shifter. Micro ant. will be stick between the dash and front windshield. It works for my sportster. Let me know what you guys think on the sat. radio race. Not only did I buy the product...I've own shares of it for the last month...bought at 2.23...now it's 3 buck.

I've heard both XM and Sirius. I only went for the XM because of the integration. Less clutter to mess with. I'll add a Sirius tuner to my other cars and make it plug-n-play and place into the aux in on the head unit in the ES.

Theres actually now a new product (I cant think of the name right now, read about it on siriusbackstage.com) that will allow you to use Sirius on XM branded products and XM on Sirius, so you could get Sirius in your ES330 theoretically. The new versions of the tuners are more similar between the services allowing for this new change, eventually all cars will be able to accomodate either service from the dealer.