Expressautoparts.com

92Lex

I was browsing around on the web and found this site called expressautoparts.com. Parts here are at a fairly decent price and shipping is free for orders over $50.00. Theres a Verisign link at the bottom that shows they are a secured and actual business. Should I place my order? Thanks.

I always check out dot com sites at resellerratings.com. They have only one input about this site you found, and that one's negative.

If I decide to ignore other info about a site, I base my decision on how they sound on the phone, whether or not I can find their physical address, and then any local information I can find about them through Google and other resources.

I NEVER just type my credit card in for a web order at an unknown site.

Bob

I agree always use your credit card if you do not receive your items or if broken or damage you can file a dispute with your credit card company. They will credit you & go after the seller.

If they EXIST!

Don't type your credit card over the internet unless you can confirm the PHYSICAL location of the company asking for your card number, and some smidgen about their character.

You may end up with total identity theft.

Bob