2jzgte In A 1992 Sc400

quick93hb

What is all needed? It's obvious the motor, trans, ecu, pedal assembly. Are the axles and what not the same? new wiring? What are the main differences it swapping it into a 400 compared to a 300. I heard the mounts were different, but I can just buy new sc300 mounts right? Help!

not much else is different. placement of some of the things under the hood are a bit different. and wiring in the gte is probably different compared with the ge and 1uz meaning chassis wiring is different. but maybe its not becasue the last time i looked at the manual the body connectors were all written the same. and i just helped my friend put in a black interior in his 300 and all of the electrical things from the 400 connected up and worked fine. so it might not be that different.

• 2 months later...
not much else is different. placement of some of the things under the hood are a bit different. and wiring in the gte is probably different compared with the ge and 1uz meaning chassis wiring is different. but maybe its not becasue the last time i looked at the manual the body connectors were all written the same. and i just helped my friend put in a black interior in his 300 and all of the electrical things from the 400 connected up and worked fine. so it might not be that different.

The harness is indeed different. The easiest way to do this is to get a Sc300 harness and run an AEM instead of the factory ECU. Factory ECU will work fine as well, but I just love my AEM and couldn't see going turbo and keeping the factory box.

Mike

'97 SC300TT