Dash cam installation on LS 500

I want so install a dash cam on my 2019 LS 500. Does anyone know  where to get power that's hidden from view to power a dash cam ? One way to get power instead of cigarette lighter that doesn't look good with wires hanging out, is getting power from behind the rear view mirror using an adapter. Dongar Technologies makes adapters for many late model cars that taps into the plug that powers the rear view mirror via a USB port.  I ordered Dongar Technologies Dashcam Power Adapter (10-pin Type B for Lexus/Toyota) but it does not fit the plug in LS 500. I have written to Dogar see if they have an adapter specific to LS 500. The adapter needed is similar to the photo but the pins don't match that of LS 500 plug.  

61S+x1+gWFS._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I would've done just what you did to give them a chance to possibly research the connector in your LS. I'm sure they've done so for many applications, so by all means give them a chance to respond.

In the meantime, you may get a response here from someone who's gone through the same scenario.