2023 Extended Warranty

WA8ARS

Thank you, good article.. I had one RX that the warranty saved me lots of dollars, the next RX was better and  havent need to use the warranty.  I have been able to find dealers who will discount the warranty and for me works well knowing I am covered...just need to find a dealer now.  Thank you

According to Consumer Reports' data, Lexus and Toyota vehicles are among the vehicles that are least likely to benefit from an extended warrant. Our RX is almost 18 years old and has never required any non-maintenance repairs. Most RXs are similar in that they are very reliable.

• 1 month later...

I did buy the extended warranty (10 years) for my 2021 RX450H. The only reason I bought it is because of all the computerized electronics on it, and I wanted the computer chip replacement covered in case there was an issue after the regular 4 year warranty ran out. I believe the warranty cost me less than the cost of chip replacement. Don't know if it was a good decision or not. I've always owned Toyota or Lexus vehicles, and only once had an issue when a sensor on my 2015 RX350 failed 2 months after the 4 year warranty ran out, and the repair was out-of-pocket.

Edited by Olygirl
Spelling