Lexus not having two keys for the 2023 RX

carl lazar

Very poor service, complaining is difficult / no use as they can afford better lawyers than we can.

But no problem. Next car will not come from them. Next car will not be EV.

Now abundant natural hydrogen is found so many places that next car will be either fuel-cell or hydrogen combustion so we can emit water instead of poison.

• 3 months later...

bought my NX350h on May 5, 2023. Just got my 2nd key fob. I checked Lexus app and say message stating to call my dealer for 2nd fob. I called same day. They confirmed that my car was now eligible. Made an appointment for next day, and now have my 2nd fob. Long wait. Glad it's over. Read somewhere where first quarter 2024 they will be caught up. Check with your dealer. We had not yet received a letter, so yours may be ready now. Easiest is to check on the Lexus app to see if you have the notification, and/or with the dealer to see if they show it as now eligible.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Report this to NHTSA as a safety and security issue. Lexus not sharing all the info, campaign is no longer listed on the app. I think they are trying to stuff the digital key down our throats, glitchy and unsafe as it is. Its all about profit.......