Squeeling Clutch?

Here's a good one for all you sc pro's....

Ok I heard a high pitched squeeling sound from what i thought was my clutch when i would hit the gas, whether i was in gear or in neutral, it didnt happen all the time but only while i hit the gas. So i replaced my clutch, and throw out bearing. yet the sound still remains and there is also a sound like that of a piece of plastic hitting the spokes of a bike. I cannot figure it out it is not performance hindring just annoying and embarassing...Is it my tranny...replaced its fluid....my cat?? what what what!!! i cant seem to figure it out....please somebody make it stop!

it is a new pressure plate and it will happen in any gear, it is very obvious if i give it a fast run for a good minute...after that when you hit the gas you can def hear it, could it be my fly wheel i didnt resurface it, it has a about 110000 miles on it??

Not to sound like an idiot but where and what is the pilot bearing?? and if it is a bearing in my tranny is that a project i could tackle...replacing a bearing..i can change clutches and timing belts and valves...can i do it?? if not i give up!

HA i am the shop my friend lol! i changed the clutch about 10,000mi ago myself, along with the pressure plate and throw out bearing. Thats what i thought the noise was then, the throw out bearing. however this sound has been plaguing me long before i swapped out the clutch, i gues i am gonna have to take it in to get it checked out, no way around this one...thanks for the help though.