2005 rx330 hvac low pressure switch?

Hello all, my air conditioner quit working.  What I know so far:  the fans kick on when AC button pressed, then shuts off after a couple seconds.  I can feel the air start to get cold before it turns off.  I had the Freon tested, they drained and refilled and found no leaks with dye.  I figured with it turning on briefly it may be failing a self test.  I checked continuity on the high pressure switch and it is good.  I’d like to test the low pressure switch but I can’t find it, assuming it exists.  Google and YouTube haven’t provided a lot of detail on this model.  Any assistance would be appreciated before I resort to overpaying at a local shop.

Both fans are spinning when it’s working, and both stop when the error light starts flashing. I followed the error code diagnostic code instruction and it is showing 21 & 24.  I don’t know what 21 is and 24 isn’t on the list of codes.  Thanks for the input, it’s inching me closer to an answer.