Slow Shifting

So i was driving my SC300, and for some reason this was the first time i noticed that when i shift (it's an automatic) from L, to 2, to D it's really slow. Is there anything i can do to make the car shift faster?

I would like to avoid anything costing serious bucks, but i will still consider it.

wow, thanks alot, i have not tried it, but it seems a great way to fix my problem for no money, the only thing that confusesd me, is what the domes were, were they the big blocks next to the fuses? i can figure it out, thanks.

alright i figured everything out, bit of a n00b to electronics, and mechanics.

I have one question, on the fuse cover and in the directions, it says there should be a 10A red dome, well there is currently a 20A yellow one in it's place, i just wanted to know if this was bad for the car, i have a replacement, i just need to know if that won't kill the car?

look at the fuse box cover and it should state the rating of the fuse that should be in there. using a fuse that can handle more amperage than what it is supposed to be their could result in more damage in an event there is a short. meaning you could fry more than just a fuse.