2003 Lexus Gs Sportsdesign

• 3 weeks later...

Just got a 03 GS3 SE Black/Saddle and it is fabulous! Did nothing yet but it needs better sound as they don't offer the ML in it w/o the package.

What color int and ext?

• 4 months later...

Excuse my naivity.. i have a '02 SD that I wanted to add a few things to... namely real spoiler, a better stereo system, xenon lights and navigation system (over time ofcourse). However Lexus told me that none of that is available from Lexus as an upgrade and only comes factory installed. I was warned to not use aftermarket Xenon lamps as that would void the warranty and the spoilers would damage the body etc etc. Looking at MrSypher's mods I think I will give it a shot.

I think you should too.. First off with the lights, think about this because this is what warranty your voiding.. When you replace your lights with some aftermarket Zenons your voiding the warranty on your lights, right?? But why do you need that warranty anymore when you can just easily replace the light yourself?? That's the way I look at it.. And with the spoiler issue if you have a problem with popping holes in your truck, find a spoiler that installs with some 3m double sided tape or even better, pop those holes in your trunk and if you decide to sell or trade in your car without the spoiler on it just trade trunks with some who doesn't have spoiler yet but wants one.. Whatever you decide to do I'm sure it'll be a good choice.. Goodluck and I hope to see you taking pics and showing off your GS when the season comes around...

• 2 years later...