Past Toronto Lexus Owners Meet was on Saturday May 29th

As redoing it again for this sunday,it might be easier to give everyone more notice again as the rain date was never firmed up in the first place.

As toyotanation usually meets on the last saturday of the month i think it would be nice to have a meet before theres so if anyone is interested in going would be able to stay.

So my suggestion is to have our meet 2 hours before at 6 pm that way it is a lexus only meet that would still have a large amount of owners and alwys worth while to stay as there last meet had well over 40 cars on saturday with an LS 400 ,4 IS 300 and 3 ES 300's.

That would be Saturday May 29th at 6 pm in Scarborough right beside the 401 at Kennedy in the tim hortons parking lot. We could also make it a caravan for Mississauga members wo aren;t sure were it is by leaving Krispey Kreme at 5:15pm so we could take moving pictures (especially thoses with chrome wheels) as they look so nice.

1.SKperformance,green 94 ES300 will meet at krispy kreme 1st ,to drive down

2.Lexusfreak,01 ES300

3.SilverGS, Alpine Silver 99 GS400 (misssisauga)

4.mcv20,white 97 ES300

5.snowwhiteIS,white 00 IS300

• 3 weeks later...

Was a good meet

small quantity but excellent quality

especially all the rare lexus with real Mods

My 94 ES with a kit and the rest of crap

Hammed's 99 GS 400 with the Ltuned kit hre rims 01 GS tails and stoptech brakes

Vincent's 97 ES300 with the trd kit and 17 inch heidfelds

( i can't remeber the guys name again ) with a 92 ES300 with 17 inch chrome and Z3 fenders

Snow whites IS300 with carbon hood full kit and black 18's

Diggers IS300 black stock

(Can't remeber this guys name either )with a grey IS300 with a few mods but i remeber the red horns through the grille

4 other IS300 people but i can't remeber them

Not too shabby for the first meet of the year

The next one we have i'll make sure is advertised in the Regional paper for maximum exposure

It was funny all together for all the Lexus and toyota owners we took over the 100 car parking lot

the Maxima guys barely got to squeeze in in a corner

The GM grands club( grand am prix and such ) could fit so they kept driving around and left

as well as some VW group

one of the largest yet.

Good meet guys

There are a few pics

not much that i took i will get them from the other boards and hammed and make a file later

• 1 month later...

I purchased one of the CD manuals on e-bay.I don't recall the title of it,but it was totally worthless.Price was $29.95 plus shipping.

Whaddup, Toronto heads????

I'm a brand-spankin' new poster that has been a lurker for a while. This is my 2nd day with my own 98 Lexus GS300... finally, dammit..

I'd like to get atcha SKp, for some tech advise and maintenance referrals in our beautiful neck of the woods... I tried to PM or email but those functions just aren't workin' for me.

I'll be at any future meets fo sho...

• 3 weeks later...