01 Gs300 Stero?

ok so I have a 6 disc cd-changer, but I can't change disc when driving is there a way to have the cd changer. and be able to have a stero that has the indash cd player in addition. I love the stero that came with my car it's kinda strange that it allow's tapes. But hey, I want the cd change and to be able to add disc when driving any suggestion?

It's a bit hard to follow what you said. Do you have an aftermarket headunit installed right now? Do you mean you have the factory CD changer in the trunk, but your headunit is unable to control it?

I want the cd change and to be able to add disc

Do you mean you want a headunit that have both a CD player built into it while still have the ability to control a CD changer in the trunk?

sorry about that....i have a cd changer in the glove box....it's not safe to change cd's while driving...I would like to keep my cd changer and have an in dash cd player. so that i would have a seventh spot, that i can reach easily. i worry about changing out the stero that comes with lexus cause there nice....is there a solution?

As far as I know, Lexus head units can only command lexus CD changers. If you'd like to have an in dash CD player, you wouldn't be able to control it from your headunit without having to change it to aftermarket stereo, which I do not recommend. Lexus stereos are the best factory car stereo on the market these days and they are much better than aftermarket. Right now you can change CD at the touch of a button on your head unit correct?

Don't know if I answered your question. Feel free to keep asking until you get what you need. :)