Plug Wires

bicol-ini

hello, lexus plug wires seems smaller that the usual magnecor wires which is 7 or 8 or 8.5 mm, what size is the lexus? anybody installed aftermarket plug wires like kingsborne or vitek performance wires what size? are they the same size as OEM, thanks for any info,

i only stick with OEM wires. i am good friends with a Lexus tech at the local dealer. the tech (Joey) is only 24 but has MANY times removed aftermarket wires that were customer installed and replace with OEM ones. Joey didn't give me a detailed technical explaination (due to time restritions), but said that many/most aftermarket wires just dont perform as well as Toyota brand wires.

you can make your own decision but these are the words of a Lexus Certified Technician and good friend of mine. some of you may be thinking that he just told me this so that he could make more money. if you are thinking this, you are sadly mistaken. Joey knew that if/when i buy wires, i would put them on myself meaning that he didn't earn any money off of me. He told me so that i wouldn't be p*ssing money away on aftermarket wires, then 3 months later doing them again.

hello, lexus plug wires seems smaller that the usual magnecor wires which is 7 or 8 or 8.5 mm, what size is the lexus? anybody installed aftermarket plug wires like kingsborne or vitek performance wires what size? are they the same size as OEM, thanks for any info,

Hi I was told that Kingsborne wires has Beru connector which outperform OEM stock cables. and 7mm is normal size(?). Thanks.