Where 2 Get A Cai For A 1st Gen Gs300

hey everybody im new to this whole lexus thing and i dont know where to look for parts..i ve owned my camaro ss for 3 years now thats my baby but i decided to get something that i can cruz around without eating up hella gas and having everybody and their mama trying to race me....but now anyways all i plan on doing with my lexus is tint,dubs,cold air intake,and dvd ps2 screens...i want the cold air just because i like the sound and the throttle responce it gives you (im trying to make a racer)i already have my race car..i just want to keep this luxery...but yea im proballygonna get bashed for this but i think it kinda retarded how people try to make there gs a racer like slaappin on exhaust a body kit and whatnot...i can understand you doing all that to a sc or something...well enough with all that...heres my question...where can i get a good c.a.i for a 93 gs300??///and what brand is the best??

sorry for such a long post but thanks for checking it out

hey everybody im new to this whole lexus thing and i dont know where to look for parts..i ve owned my camaro ss for 3 years now thats my baby but i decided to get something that i can cruz around without eating up hella gas and having everybody and their mama trying to race me....but now anyways all i plan on doing with my lexus is tint,dubs,cold air intake,and dvd ps2 screens...i want the cold air just because i like the sound and the throttle responce it gives you (im trying to make a racer)i already have my race car..i just want to keep this luxery...but yea im proballygonna get bashed for this but i think it kinda retarded how people try to make there gs a racer like slaappin on exhaust a body kit and whatnot...i can understand you doing all that to a sc or something...well enough with all that...heres my question...where can i get a good c.a.i for a 93 gs300??///and what brand is the best??

sorry for such a long post but thanks for checking it out

well i don't know if it's retarded to kit up your car. i like mine kitted up. makes my car look mean.

ARISTO_FRONT_PASSENGER_FINAL.sized.jpg

plus the toyota aristo conversion will get more points at car shows. about the cold air intake... i have no idea...

are those the JDM headlights? I thought the JDM ones had clear corners??

the headlights are still u.s. spec. the fog lights, tail lights, wing, and body kit are jdm. i'm still waiting on my jdm headlights. they're pretty pricey now a days. but after that, the whole exterior is pretty much jdm.

Man, I love the first-gen GS body style... to say that adding a body kit makes it "racer"... well... I'm not sure I agree with that. In fact, adding a cold-air intake is definitely more "racer" than adding a body kit- after all, the goal of this mod is to make the car faster, right?

Nice way of getting the first-gen guys to respond... call them 'racers," then ask for their help. Real smooth. <_<

Man, I love the first-gen GS body style... to say that adding a body kit makes it "racer"... well... I'm not sure I agree with that. In fact, adding a cold-air intake is definitely more "racer" than adding a body kit- after all, the goal of this mod is to make the car faster, right?

Nice way of getting the first-gen guys to respond... call them 'racers," then ask for their help. Real smooth. <_<

maybe you need to look a little closer to what i said...i didnt call all gs owner wannabe racers....all i said was that isnt my goal for this car,i stated i want to keep it luxery...and no im not going for horsepower with the cia...thats boothing...people can do whatever they want to their car it doesnt matter to me or what other people think as long as they like it thats all that matters...i clearly was not trying to affend anybody but if i did im sorry

how much u trying to get for those oem headlights after you get your jdms...i might want to getem off you if the price is right..

after i get my jdm headlights, i'll get rid of my u.s. spec for cheap... so i won't have them sitting around. what's wrong with your lights? let me know what's up.

how much u trying to get for those oem headlights after you get your jdms...i might want to getem off you if the price is right..

after i get my jdm headlights, i'll get rid of my u.s. spec for cheap... so i won't have them sitting around. what's wrong with your lights? let me know what's up.

my headlight look old...the lens turned yellow...when should you be getting your jdms??wheres a good place to check out parts for these cars???

my headlight look old...the lens turned yellow...when should you be getting your jdms??wheres a good place to check out parts for these cars???

hey what's up. when i bought my car, the headlights were yellower than *BLEEP*. all you have to do is get a good polish like mcguires or mothers and buff it out. do this a couple of times and your headlights will be clearer than before... and i mean clearer.

yea good looking out man...all i had was some armor all and that helped hella now my light arnt pee yellow anymore...right on thanks

glad to hear that it all worked out fine with your lights. i'm always out to help fellow gs owners. enjoy your new clean lights. just remember to keep doing that when you wash your car. eventually they'll stop yellowing. mine did. they just stay clear now.

• 4 weeks later...
yea good looking out man...all i had was some armor all and that helped hella now my light arnt pee yellow anymore...right on thanks

glad to hear that it all worked out fine with your lights. i'm always out to help fellow gs owners. enjoy your new clean lights. just remember to keep doing that when you wash your car. eventually they'll stop yellowing. mine did. they just stay clear now.

TWINTURBO619,

I am hoping that you might be able to help me out. I have a set of JDM headlight but the drivers side has a broken stud on it. The headlight does not sit flush against the car. I was looking for a replacement. The car is a 1994 GS300. Any help would be appreciated.

THanks

redstar1428

TWINTURBO619,

I am hoping that you might be able to help me out. I have a set of JDM headlight but the drivers side has a broken stud on it. The headlight does not sit flush against the car. I was looking for a replacement. The car is a 1994 GS300. Any help would be appreciated.

THanks

redstar1428

Hey redstar, what's going on man, i'll ask my friend if he has any on hand right now. at the moment he's sending me a pair for my car. i'll get back with you on the jdm headlight request.