Hello All!

Hello all! I've just purchased a 92 SC300, but I'm no newbie to Lexuses or this site; I'm a regular at the ES300 forum b/c my family owns 2 currently and have had 3 overall. I'm really excited about this new car and hope you guys can help me along as I own it. I'm sure if it's anything like the ES forum, I'll be quite impressed. Look out for stupid questions, as this is my first SC and it's quite new to me :blushing: ;)

Already got some questions. One thing I've noticed about our car and a few other SC's we looked at was a crack on the door panel about halfway back the window, and the black plastic around all the air vents is cracked and broken in places. First off, what's a good way to repair the vinyl that's ripped? And think anyone on here might know where I could find a set of all those air vents? I think we need the center one and the passenger side one; I'm pretty sure the driver's side one is fine (can't go look right now b/c we can't pick the car up till tomorrow). Also, the leather is in serious serious need of help. I guess just get that reupholstered? I doubt we could find an interior that was affordable. It's got gray interior BTW.