Lexus Luxury Re-defined Event.. **pics**

MrSypher

Me and a few of my friends went out to the event that they were having in my town.. Lexus is going around the country and are have this SUV event where you can drive pretty much every SUV out and make your own conclusions as to which one is the best.. When I went I drove the new RX330, GX470, ML55, Range Rover.. But there were many others I could have drove too but I didn't bother.. Here's the web-ste to the event and where it's going next...

Here are mine and my buddies cars..

Cl_members_cars_1.jpg

This is my last pic.. But to sum it out.. Hands down the Lexus SUV's shine'd.. I mean they're was the Range Rover that was nice and felt steady but the RX330, GX470 and the LX470 really did what they were supposed to do.. Trust me, if someone went there and they didn't like the Lexus SUV line they weren't gonna feel that way by the time they were ready to leave.. But I had a great time and I hope that they are gonna stop close by to where some of you guys are so then atleast you'll be able to experience what I got to.. I hope you liked the pics...

This is the cluster in the RX330..

RX330_Cluster.jpg

i think he means which car in the over all pic beside the tent

of which car belongs to whomever it might be

and any mods they did

very nice tent pic though

it might have looked real nice with a gs like yours on 3 wheels steve

lol

Cl_members_cars_1.jpg

Okay then....

Cars from left to right, whos the owner and mods they have....

Far left is my friends Eric's GS... His is pretty much bone stock, he has Borla Tips and a HID upgrade... Then The next car belongs to Doug-E Fresh, it's a 98 ES thats a week old and nothing has been done to it yet.. Then we have my man Canaan, now from just looking at it you'd think it was stock also, but you couldn't be more wrong.. His GS430 has Tein "Flex" Coilovers, TRD Sways, TRD Front STB, Tom's front chasis brcae, Tom's Rear Chasis brace, Tom's 6 link rear suspension braces, SRT Intake with Race ECU, and Borla Exhaust.. Next is Johnny's GS400.. He has 18" Blitz Techno's 9" upfront and 10" in the rear.. He also has Tein "Flex" Coilovers with the EDFC, , a RMM STB, TRD Sways, TRD Lower Chasis Brace, Blitz Exhuast, SRT Intake with Race ECU, UGO Katayama rear roof Spoiler.. Than next is me.. I have almost everything, except Turbo... :( Than last but not least is my friend Dennis and his SC400.. He has a JDM JIC bodykit with 18" milli's and I don't know what suspension he has either.. But that's it from what I know atleast.. I might have missed some mod's but you get the idea...

Man oh man i can not understand why i did not do this. this not only let people try various models but also looks like a lot of fun. Man i am so mad at myself for missing this... :chairshot: