I just pulled the trigger on this unit:

2001 LS430 Sport

17 inch chrome rims

Mark Levinson Sound

Nav

Dark Blue / Ivory

50,000 miles

CPO

After much haggling I got it about $600 over wholesale book, which I think is OK.

I am a two-time Q45 owner and have generally been pleased with those cars and still think they may be the best "pre-owned" value in this class, but I do like this 430.

It's too late to ask since the deal is done, but any comments on the unit and your experiences (particular regarding the "Sport" package) would be appreciated.

Thanks,

JPF

i have an 04 so i guess u got the air suspension some people complain that it sits to low or to high but in reality its just fine. u have a very fine auto mobile, i to have owned a Q (previouse generation from current)

congrats

ls430

• 2 weeks later...

jpf5911,

Sounds like you got a very nice car, I'm searching for a 430 w/ the same options, would you mind telling me how much you paid? If you don't want to say here, email me at balanmarshall@yahoo.com

Does anyone know if there are Air Suspension problems like the previous generations?

Thanks for the help.

Bruce

• 2 weeks later...

Just got a 01 LS430 with Ultra Lux Pkg with 39K miles.

Black on Black looks great

Looking for an update DVD for the Navigation.

Looking for a 04 18" wheels killer looking...

Bruce,

$39,600

They had $42 on the window and the wholesale book on it was around $39 which is what I offered them initially. They whined that they couldn't do it with the CPO warranty for $39 so we ended up at $39,600, with the CPO

JPF