Satellite Radio

Hey:

I have a 1998 GS 400. It's sweet but the factory system with the generation 1 CD changer pull-out cartrige is getting old. I would like to add satellite radio (and look at a system that wiull go into the dash and have sweet visual appeal. Can such a system be put in without !Removed! up my electronics? Any experience? If not, can a satellite radio system be added and interfaced with the current system so that I do not have that casette and cord on my dash? As if I am asking for too much, I also want to keep the price reasonable and the system fidelity very good. Any takers on a response.

Sirius for $149 including antenna, tuner, which was free from Crutchfield, and controller with FM Modulator. Sounds pretty good. You have to turn up the volume a bit higher than when using the CD player. I used to have a Ford Explorer with a Sony Xplod receiver with Sony XM Radio tuner. This sounds just as good.

7_7_04_002.jpg