Installed battery backwards now car won't start

Hello, all new to the forums for Lexus. I was installing a battery on my 2014 IS250 F sport and installed it backward (negative to positive). The terminal sparked and started honking for 5 seconds or so and that's when I took it off realizing I installed the battery wrong. I put it back together correctly went to go start the car and it wouldn't detect my key so I held it to the start/stop button and started the car it turned on but I have every single light on the dash, and the car doesn't let me rev, move the steering wheel, or move the gear. It has a bunch of signs like eps, srs, abs, and brake override failure fail. Any idea what it could be? I checked the fuses they all check out to be good still haven't looked into the relays or fusible links. Any help would be appreciated!

I heard it if was the main fuse the car wouldn't start but I'm open to replacing it. I tried searching where the main fuse is located? Where is it located and what does it look like? There are many fuse panels throughout the car.

It's under the hood in a fuse panel near the battery in my GS. Popping the top off of the panel isn't so hard. The problem (again with a GS) is the fuse is held down by a 10mm screw on the UNDERSIDE which is quite a pain to get to. 

After that I put red tape on the + wire and painted the top of the + post red with a sharpie