Wanted Sc400/lightproblem

im looking to buy a Sc400/300. dont want to spend more than 4500$ and would prefer to be below 150k...ive seen a few that are around the 125 mark for 5000

also one of the ones i was looking to buy has the instrument and the lcd of the ac/stereo out.

I know lextech does work on there, but do we have to mail it in to them or do it our selves??

thank you for any help.

ZigZAG...For your year and mileage, you should definately be able to get around 8k for it. I am sorry i can not afford more. If you want to sell for 5K ill be more than happy to buy it.

Thanks jeremyp. I had a nother question for you. what about the air conditioning LED...do we have to send that in too..and the prices shown on lextech...is that inclusive of labor..like 199. for the blue lights including labor ?

Thank you

That depends on what problem you are having with the A/C controls. Is part of the screen not lighting up or do you have the dreaded black LCD where it looks like black liquid? If it's just some burned out bulbs then he can replace them the right way and not jeopordize the LCD screen. Send him an email sales@lextech.org. His name is Brian. I've got my instrument cluster at his shop right now getting new needles and the '16' backlighting all in white. Can't wait to get it back. Hope this helps you out.

Jeremy

THANKS JEREMY.. im going to look at an sc400 today....there are a few problems...the instrument cluster...the remote keys dont work..and soemthing is hte problem with the displya of the ac. it has a 115000 miles and the seats are rough so the owner says. it is a 92 heated seats etc. Hes selling it for 4000$ timing belt changed recently..its well maintained but due to spending half of its life outside of a grage its kind of bad on the inside. He recently backed into a hydrant and got a whole new paint job. (has the pearly white which can not be matched). I havent seen it as yet though.

what do you think. i will let you know after i see it today.

Well went to see the car. IT WAS A 300. not that its bad or anything. the drivers seat was crazked there was water on the carpet of the front door..it was really dirty semlt liek a dog...it was used to move the dog around...Did NOT like it at all...if any of you know of an SC400 for sale..for 4500$ max please let me know...i have a manheim log in so ive got hte aution well covered

thank you