TRANSMISSION FLUID CHANGE

JOHN R MYERS

• 2 months later...
On 6/13/2011 at 5:13 PM, lemon said:

Finally had my washer pump replaced (extended warranty, thank you). Now I know the headlights have to be on, but here's what I notice. If I use the headlamp washer button below the radio, I can wash the headlights over and over. If I use the windshield washer (on the turn signal stalk) I can only wash once. It won't wash again right away if I use the windshield washer again right away. I haven't checked to see if this is a time delay thing (or mileage) but if I shut the car off and then back on, it will wash with the windshield washer again, but again only the one time. Tomorrow, I'll wash them with the windshield washer switch, then drive to work (60km or 40 mins) and see if it washes again after my drive.

Is this normal?

On 9/4/2022 at 9:55 AM, wswayngim said:

My beautiful LS430 in Moonlight Pearl (white) with perfect tan interior is for sale at $10,500. Contact me for pictures or copy of window sticker for options. Vin is JTHBN36F440153489 Carfax etc. Truly a beautiful LS and ready to go. Most maintenance performed by Lexus dealer in Atlanta as Carfax will show. Only one minor parking lot accident requiring a new bumper cover in 2006. All other panels original with original paint.

000_1736.JPG

On 9/6/2022 at 12:40 AM, JOHN R MYERS said:

HOW DO I ENTER A NEW/ADDITIONAL LEXUS TO MY PROFILE ??