Help Locating Rx350 From Cerritos,ca

redragon8

Help! I am looking for an 2013 RX350 for my wife, just a standard no frills, no navigation needed RX350, since I am paying for it. Lucky her, right? It's a surprise for her job promotion.

Where shall I get it? Names? Dealerships? I went to Cerritos delership last night, and they are overpriced, in my opinion. I am headed to Longo Lexus next.

Is it true for the 2013 RX350, to use 87 octane? Is that recommended?

Thank you,

Lee

Welcome Redragon to the LOC.

The owners manual for most Lexus Vehicles, specifies that you can use 91 octane or regular-89 octane. Many members of this club have used 87 octane with no problems except a slight loss of power. For more discussion on this topic, go to the top of the page and use the "Search" entry line and type in "gasoline octane". That will get you started.

The only dealer I can reccomend is the one I've used for years here in Des Moines, Iowa. Their "Willis Auto Campus". They have a large internet department and ship or deliver Lexus all over the country. Here is there information:

Willis Auto Campus

2121 NW 100th Street

Des Moines, Iowa 50325

They also sell Infinity, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Cadillac

Paul