95 -2000 Lexus Ls400 Repair Service Manual

bob7barker

Hi all,

The link below appears to have the service manuals for '89 thru '00. The link as it is bring up the manual for '95. However, to access any other of the manuals (up to 2000), simply change the '1995' to your year and it should work. I have checked it and it is good!!

My appreciation goes to the original poster (don't remember who it is though, but thank you!!!).

http://www.ls400.ru/lexus-89-2000/RepairManual1995.html

Hope this helps.

I'm looking for a manual for 1995 ls 400 too. in fact I need to know how to replace plug wiring, distributor cap and rotor. Could it be the same than with the 1997 and up model? I know it's not the same parts though... Thanks

I downloaded the manual. I see no info about plugs wire nor distributor cap? I am missing something or is the manual incomplete?

the reason is 98 and up have no plug wiring, distributor cap and rotors...

this may help

post-5365-0-05776200-1367424098_thumb.gi

• 3 years later...
On 01/05/2013 at 6:38 AM, fsuguy said:

Hi all,

The link below appears to have the service manuals for '89 thru '00. The link as it is bring up the manual for '95. However, to access any other of the manuals (up to 2000), simply change the '1995' to your year and it should work. I have checked it and it is good!!

My appreciation goes to the original poster (don't remember who it is though, but thank you!!!).

http://www.ls400.ru/lexus-89-2000/RepairManual1995.html

Hope this helps.

Can Some one please repost this for a 1995 model thanks :D

Unfortunately that site link I posted four years ago is long gone.  The basic service items as on your '95 won't be much different in accessibility as on the earlier cars.  For a 'right from the source'  answer, Lexus and Toyota offer one-day online access to the repair manuals (TIS info) for a fee.  If you have the patience to download many, many PDF pages, you can have the whole manual, which is what I eventually did for my '94.

Paul