Why Are My Tires Keep On Getting Cupped

vAnGbOy

Hi there everyone, I'm a newbie

Any ideas why my tires keep on getting cupped I'm was thinking it's the alignment but after two trys I leading towards the shocks but also my caster is off so any help would be appreciate.Also has anyone been in the uk loc because from what I been reading a guy name Tony from wheels-inmotion can solve our inner tire wear problem that is common on the is300 .Thanks

Yeah, Iv'e seen them talk about the "corrected geometery" but they won't give it up. I guess they wanna keep it a secret for some reason. What ever!!

You said your caster is off????? You mean your camber don't you ? Have you had the car recambererd? And by who?

Yeah, Iv'e seen them talk about the "corrected geometery" but they won't give it up. I guess they wanna keep it a secret for some reason. What ever!!

You said your caster is off????? You mean your camber don't you ? Have you had the car recambererd? And by who?

Just had a four wheel alignment done about 3 weeks ago at the lexus dealer by my nephew's buddy the toe is good on all 4 wheel front camber not to bad rear camber is off front left caster is off here is some of the numbers

left front caster 7.2 camber -0.9

right front caster 5.9 camber -0.8

left rear camber -2.4

right rear camber -1.7

I don't think it because of under inflation I check my air pressure on a regular basics but I haven't try changing the struts yet maybe I should do that but it's too cold now in wisconsin so I wait until spring or summer but any help is welcome.Thanks