Which One To Choose

camlex

That is a very subjective question. You will get a dozen different opinions, of which some will be valid. I would use NGK, I have used then plenty of times before without a problem. Whichever you use, gap them before installing. I would also use a very small amount of anti sieze compond on the threads. Make sure that it is a small amount because contaminates burning in the cylinders can damage the cat's.

1.1 mm to 1.3 max. Even when they say that it is pre-gapped, it never hurts to verify. I personally put a Very light coat of anti-sieze on it, just enough to color a little over half the threads ( the half oposite the electrode). I have been worked on a lot of pre-cat engines, which I gave a reasonable coat. Since cats came out, I use much less. I have worked on engines where pulling the plug was very difficult due to corrosion, hence I always put a little bit on the threads. There are different views on this, so you will need to pick which you feel comfortable with.

I looked NGK site, asking for 0.044, when I checked a gap at orailly, was showing 0.4

Can somebody verify NGK is original plug comes with new cars?

http://www.ngksparkplugs.com/part_finder/c...ngineid=1464793

OE Laser iridium selling for $7.00 each

vs

Denso

http://www.toyodiy.com/parts/p_U_2000_LEXU...TPGKA_1901.html

SK20R11 with VVT-I

Toyota can sell me this for $8.60 each

Believe me, i am not after money saving, Rear is hard and i don't want to do again.

Thanks,

Thanks,

You're welcome, hope the plug swap goes well. If you find that the outside of the plugs are oilly, I would stop. That would indicate that the valve cover tube seals are leaking. And you will need to consider replacing the valve cover gaskets.

It's done. Rear were little hard. I used two 3" extensions. I have to do little engineering on plug socket.

i opened front first to learn. 5/8" plug socket has little rubber piece which hold plug while you pulling up.

It was too tight so after screw plug in, extension was loosing its grip. i took rubber piece out and fix it where not hold plug too tight.

Front took me 10 minits where rear took 50 minit. I did go with Denso Iridium 120K miles spark plug from toyota.

Charge me $8.50 each. No oil were found on plugs. good news.

Again, thank you for all help.

Now, I am ready for Thanksgiving Dinner...