Debadging Gs430

Same general topic, but I have a somewhat different question.

I bought my 99 GS used from a dealership, and it has that ugly white dealership logo on the trunk lid, just under the "Lexus" logo. Will the "Goo Be Gone" work on this too? Any suggestions would help. I'm trying to get it off this weekend.

Thanks!!!

I bought my 99 GS used from a dealership, and it has that ugly white dealership logo on the trunk lid, just under the "Lexus" logo. Will the "Goo Be Gone" work on this too?  Any suggestions would help. I'm trying to get it off this weekend.

Thanks!!!

Yep, should come off with very little effort. What ever seems to be a little stubborn, take a small sponge soaked a bit with Goo-Gone and hold it there to work for a minute. I've used it on my motorcycles and other vehicles, good stuff.

You'll want to wait for a really hot day and take dental floss or a fishing line to slide back and forth. Once its started, you can easily take over with your bare hands.

I bought my 99 GS used from a dealership, and it has that ugly white dealership logo on the trunk lid, just under the "Lexus" logo. Will the "Goo Be Gone" work on this too?  Any suggestions would help. I'm trying to get it off this weekend.

Thanks!!!

Yep, should come off with very little effort. What ever seems to be a little stubborn, take a small sponge soaked a bit with Goo-Gone and hold it there to work for a minute. I've used it on my motorcycles and other vehicles, good stuff.