The Bose Suspension System

CanadaCraig

Hi Guys!! :)

I'll admit - I still don't know too much about 'this' - but I'm already fascinated.

Take a look....

Not a Bose Stereo - but it sure SOUNDS interesting!!

The Bose Suspension System

Take note of the test vehicle!! [and SEE the car in action by clicking on the little movies found on the right hand side of the page]

Craig!! :)

Bose, even if they were the first ones to think of it, are not the only ones to think of a suspension system like this. (obvious by Cadillac's system) I am sure not too far in the future you will see more and more systems like these on production cars, then we will see aftermarket systems to install on older vehicles. The same thing happened with air ride suspension systems.

Yeah, you can tell the Bose system is set at a higher ride height than the stock system, which allows more suspension travel without moving the car. Also, I don't think my '91 LS400's suspension performs as sloppily as their stock test car and I don't even have the optional air ride suspension. Well, that's marketing for you! It is still an incredible system!