Can You Put A Navigation System

Do they have after market DVD/Navigation systems that will fit in the Dash of my 95 SC300?

Yes. When I last looked there were at least two full-fledged ones: Alpine and Pioneer. These are available from the big box stores like Fry's, Circuit City and Best Buy as well as local Sound shops. You will have a screen about the size of the built-in ones.

I have a 2004 ES330 with a built-in Nav System which has, so far, not been able to take more than five waypoints on a trip. As soon as you try to set the sixth one, it prompts me to delete some.

I would now consider getting one of the laptop pedestals that can be bolted into the floor of the car and using a laptop. I know someone who used such an arrangement with a GPS antenna and Streets & Trips to navigate from a southern state to Alaska. I am going to get more information from him about this.

I worked with Streets & Trips before my last trip and then found out about the limitation on my built-in unit. I am disappointed. I hope the dealer finds a way to get around this. One writer suggested I just break up the trip and reset the destinations in groups of five. If I knew it required this, I might have opted for the laptop pedestal in the first place.