Best & quietest All season tires for 2013 ES 350

What is the best  and quietest all season tire for ES 350.  I am looking between Bridgestone Turanza quiettrack, Michelin Primacy MXV4 and Michelin Cross Climate2.  Need advice from drivers with experience.  Any other tires that I should consider too?

Are they all-season or performance all-season?

Some great all-season tires are:
Michelin Defender T+H
General Altimax RT43

Performance all-season:
Michelin CrossClimate2 (Ride is also better than average.)
Continental PureContactLS
All have better than average (lower) noise levels

Source: Consumer Reports 2022 Annual Buying Guide

Pretty happy with my Yokohama YK740 tires. When shopping for tires, I look at reviews from tire rack and discount tire and filter the reviews to the same or similar vehicle I'm shopping for and also take note to geographic area the reviews are from because road surface has a lot to do with tire/road noise. (For example; I had a new suv in the northeast and rode nice and quiet and moved to the northwest and the road noise was horrible.) 

side note... Consumer Reports isn't good anymore, imho. Their tests are no longer unbiased and will swing to whoever pays them for favorable reviews. 

I got the Bridgestone Potenza RE980AS and I'm pretty happy about them. Other suggestions I saw on other forums were:

- Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric

- Pirelli Cinturato P7 All Season Plus II

7 hours ago, Lexigrl said:

side note... Consumer Reports isn't good anymore, imho. Their tests are no longer unbiased and will swing to whoever pays them for favorable reviews. 

Actually, Consumer Reports uses an outside testing company to test tires. And they NEVER accept paid advertising.  I've found CR's recommendations to be spot-on over the last 30 years. You can also compare ratings on the tirerack website. They do comparisons of various tires in the same category. The customer's ratings, however are rarely based upon back-to-back comparisons of latest model tires, so take those with a grain of salt.

I'll probably go with the Michelin ENERGY SAVER A/S Green X / Low rolling resistance tire to make life a little easier on the electric motors.  Saving a few more pennies on gas is not important.

I do believe that there are better all around perfect tires out there that are not Green X, so it's a trade off, as usual.