New GX460 Owner !!

Glad we found your Forum !! My Wife and I have been looking for months , from a Tahoe to a Bronco and everything in between ..no luck until yesterday. We pulled into a Lexus dealer and I asked if they had anything like a Tahoe ..he had on 2022 460 in green , the exact color she wanted. She tried it and loved it ...hopefully ,we pick it up tomorrow !! Honestly , I didn't even consider a new Lexus or Mercedes since I thought they'd be $100k. But after seeing 5 used , 2 year old Tahoes selling for $66 & $68k , I was shocked to see the 460 was only $61k. Yes , the Tahoe had more room but ,I'd rather have the quality & dependability of a brand new Lexus rather than a 2 year old Chevy. So , we have a lot to learn now and look forward to getting it . One thing , we need some advice from fellow Dog owners ..we have two large German Shepherds - what is the best full size cover/pad we can buy for the back ? I'd like to protect the car as much as possible  ...any tips would be appreciated.

IMG_1397.JPG

IMG_1398.JPG

IMG_1400.JPG

IMG_1401.JPG

• Like 1

Congrats! That's a beautiful color! Our dog was only 40 lbs so there was no need for a cover in our RX but hopefully someone with a larger dog(s) will chime in. I see products by this company advertised everywhere but I have never needed one.

WeatherTech Products for: 2022 Lexus LX | WeatherTech

By the way, Lexus was named the most reliable auto company in the US by Consumer Reports. The top 3 are:

Lexus
Mazda
Toyota

• Like 1