2010 IS350C front passenger fender tire flap

I have a 2010 IS350C and need part information about a flap that is located just in front of the front driver tire, mounted to the front fender undercarriage assembly. I do not have the flap that should be there and want to replace it but don't know what to order or the part number. I'm posting a pic of the DRIVER side flap of the same type - it is the part that is circled in yellow. Anyone who has information about what part number this is or what it's called or where it can be ordered, please let me know. Thank you.

2010 IS 350C Front Pass fender tire flap.jpg

Their phone number is on the web page, also. They should know what you are talking about. Another option is to call your local dealership parts department to get the part number. I try not to do this unless I am planning to buy from them but inevitably their prices are higher than online dealerships such as Lexuspartsnow. 

• Like 1

Dave, I called Lexus Parts Now and they said they can only talk about part numbers and that since there is no way to attach a pic on an email at their site, they wouldn't be able to help.

A business that relies on visuals that doesn't allow pic attachments is useless and will lose out on this kind of business. Disappointing, they've lost me as a new customer. I'll try elsewhere.

Thanks.

I found the part after speaking with my local Lexus dealer. It seems that these things RIP off if the car has been parked with the front bumper too low for a curb or bump.

https://parts.lexus.com/p/Lexus_2010_IS-350C/Fender-Insulator-Left--Front/63046472/5385253021.html

Thanks to all who responded!