Front Bumper 92 Sc400

I was the victim of a blown truck tire on the interstate and it hit the bottom passenger side front bumper. After closer inspection the black bottom strip (black in my case on a Gold exterior) was concaved about 6inches. The metal brace that runs along the inside that holds it to the bottom of the bumper was pushed in. The area just to the right of the first opening is cracked as well as an area along the top about 4inches. Lots of tries scuff marks and actual paint chips missing from a few other areas across the front. It may not sound like a lot of damage but it looks awful. I have a few other pit makes and inperfections on the hood just above the bumper so the combination of this damage with the current bumper crack presents the car poorly from the front. I would like to change it but first ask for your advice.

Should I replace it and buy new? Have this one repaired and painted? What about paint matching on a 12 year old car? Where can I find stock bumpers?

Any input or suggestions on this problem would be greatly appreciated.

get a new one and get a 97 and up while you are at it. and matching paint should not be a problem for an good paint shop. you can find the bumpers at the dealer for about 350 bucks.