Coilover Recommendations for 97

97Coach

Looking for advice, i've never run coilovers before. Best brand to go with, is there a big diffrence in a set of $600 Godspeeds vs $1300 BR's? Ride wise I don't want to feel jolted everytime I go over a pothole, but be able to corner the big beast a bit better. Thanks! 

PS. If anyone has some good stores for LS parts thats also appreciated!

I reckon it may be worth considering what the car is mainly used for as there is a trade off with comfort vs cornering and for mainly street work then an adjustable coilover is fine if loosened off and then adjusted up for track work.

Either of these makes are known makes and very reputable on the track

3 hours ago, Lexus Owners Club said:

I reckon it may be worth considering what the car is mainly used for as there is a trade off with comfort vs cornering and for mainly street work then an adjustable coilover is fine if loosened off and then adjusted up for track work.

Either of these makes are known makes and very reputable on the track

Yea it is for sure a daily driver for the next year so comfort is my main concern but also reliability. I had read lots of good about Godspeed but also lots of bad. Thinking I may go with Megan coils since they are in between GodS-BR coils price wise. Thanks Trevor

• Like 1