Traction control light blinks on the dash when take off???

Nate98Ls400

So when I bought the car (98 LS400) the ABS and the VSC were on due to a bad abs sensor.. I soon got a new sensor and replaced it.. got in the car started her up eventually the light cleared and everything was cleared off the dash.. once I try to accelerate the cars throttle disengages and the traction control light blinks for a few seconds.. then after it turns back off and I have throttle control again.. but when I turn the VSC off I have no issues with the traction control and everything is fine.. anyone have a problem with this??? If so please help..聽

Nate 馃檪

If there's issues with the VSC, it should store a diagnostic Trouble Code(s) (DTC).聽 There are around 10 different codes.

I would have the vehicle scanned for these codes.聽 Be aware that not all generic scanners will scan for manufacturer-specific codes.聽 You may end up having to have the dealership scan for the codes.

On 2/1/2022 at 8:49 PM, paulo57509 said:

If there's issues with the VSC, it should store a diagnostic Trouble Code(s) (DTC).聽 There are around 10 different codes.

I would have the vehicle scanned for these codes.聽 Be aware that not all generic scanners will scan for manufacturer-specific codes.聽 You may end up having to have the dealership scan for the codes.

Yeah me and my buddy have a regular scanner and couldn鈥檛 find anything.. so I鈥檒l just take it to Lexus to see what they can find.. but also when I come to a stop the abs pump or something makes the front driver side brake caliper (where I replaced the sensor) compress and makes the car shake before coming to a complete stop every time at the the same speed.