Passenger window problems

Hello, I made some search on the forum but could not resolve to find a topic about this specific problem.

So this morning, I went in my car (2012 is250 AWD) and I tried to open my passenger window with the control on the driver's side. The window would not move or make any noise.
However, the window goes down when I use the button on the passenger side!

Does anyone know where the problem might be from?

Another point that might be important, is that the temperature was below -20 the last 3 days. 

Thanks in advance.

Has the battery been disconnected or recharged? If so, you may have to do the following:
Turn the ignition on and at each individual window control, roll them down half way and then all the way up and hold the button up for 3 seconds, until the light stops flashing.

This will reset the windows and they then should work from the master switch on the driver's door. The lights on each switch should no longer blink.

You can find more information in the Owners Manual in the section for "battery disconnected / Loss of Battery".

16 hours ago, RX400h said:

Has the battery been disconnected or recharged? If so, you may have to do the following:
Turn the ignition on and at each individual window control, roll them down half way and then all the way up and hold the button up for 3 seconds, until the light stops flashing.

This will reset the windows and they then should work from the master switch on the driver's door. The lights on each switch should no longer blink.

You can find more information in the Owners Manual in the section for "battery disconnected / Loss of Battery".

Thank you very much! It did work!