Radio / Nav System Update Desired

The radio / nav system in our 2004 ES330 is woefully out of date.  We just ordered what we hope will be an updated version of the map CD.  But beyond that, it lacks USB connectivity and though one button is labeled AM/SAT, assuming the SAT means Sirus, that does not work.

Has anyone upgraded the premium system to something more current?  Some of the aftermarket units I've seen available, though perhaps an improvement, fall short.  None seem to have Sirus satellite capability, for example.

So, I'm looking for good recommendations.  

Thanks,

17 minutes ago, RX400h said:

I have looked at Crutchfield.  I've not found anything looking quite like I'd like to have, but my search has not been exhaustive.

I'm spoiled, I suppose.  Having the highly functional sound/nav system we have in our 2019 Ford F350 SuperDuty diesel truck to compare it with, what I've seen just seems to fall short of functionality.  I'm sure the current versions of Lexus are much better.

I agree. 15 years is plenty of time to improve things. You may consider calling Crutchfield. Sometimes a conversation can reveal more in 5 minutes than 15 minutes of searching a website.