Check Engine, VCS, and Traction Control light were all lit on dash

Today after a short 10 mile drive, the Check Engine, VCS, and Traction Control light were all lit on dash. I got the code P0355 Ignition coil E primary/secondary circuit. This says the 5th coil or plug triggered this (its the rear cylinder closest to the driver). The car runs great. Could not detect a problem with the way the car ran. I stop and started the engine a few times and the last time I restarted the engine, the lights where all off like normal. I then went for a 40 mile drive, and the lights stayed off. 141,500 miles on the car. I am the second owner and I purchased it with 140,000 miles on it from a dealer so I do not know if the coils or plugs have been replace. I pulled the front three plugs out and they all looked fine .Any thoughts on this? Thanks!

Visually inspect the related ignition coil wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins. How old is your battery? Which vehicle model and year do you own?