New L-sportline Frt Bumper Cover!

Ok, so I didn't actually buy one yet, but I have a question about them, and about body mods/kits.

I can't swing an entire body kit yet but I have a minor scrape on my front bumper cover which I want to fix.

Do you think a GS400 would look 'wrong' with an L-Sportline front bumper cover but NO side skirts or rear cover??

The car is at least now lowered with Eibach springs if nothing else, :), and I'll probably get a different grill very soon as well. (make the whole front end less 'family car' -like)

Also, Does the L-Sportline bumper cover give less ground clearance on the outside edges? (a point of trying to figure out if it would look 'out of place' without side skirts)

Thanks!

BA

Also, Does the L-Sportline bumper cover give less ground clearance on the outside edges? (a point of trying to figure out if it would look 'out of place' without side skirts)

Yes, it is lower on the sides. It is up to you. The bumper will not line up with the side skirts. If you are OK with that, then go for it.