Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi all. I live in the Clearwater/Tampa Bay Area and recently purchased a 2015 IS250C. We have been thinking about having it wrapped to change the color from black to a rich maroon. 
Does anyone have experience with wrapping-good or bad?  Can you suggest a high quality company in my area that we could trust to do it right and not scratch or damage our black paint?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By mnewell
      Hi all. I live in the Clearwater/Tampa Bay Area and recently purchased a 2015 IS250C. We have been thinking about having it wrapped to change the color from black to a rich maroon. 
      Does anyone have experience with wrapping-good or bad?  Can you suggest a high quality company in my area that we could trust to do it right and not scratch or damage our black paint?
    • By Heavensreign
      Hello Everyone,
      I'm new here but need some help.
      My 2011 IS250c was broken into last night on the passenger side window.
      All the repair shops and dealerships were closed today. But I did get a couple quotes from some call centers of the national repair companies on OEE Windows.
      My first question is does any one know the cost of the OEM window & is it imperative I get it replaced with OEM?
      Secondly is there anyone in the Atlanta area that knows a reputable company that won't charge me more then my deductible? I really don't want to pay $500, as I just had to have my kitchen faucet replaced from going out Friday.
      Lastly, the rubber piece is hanging from my top piece(the rubber where the window is sealed when it goes up. When I tried to push it in myself I was unable to. Is this something that is fixable or will the entire rubber section need to be replaced?
      Thank you for all answers in advance. I'm praying and hoping I can have it fixed tomorrow as it is suppose to rain tomorrow and I can't put it in my garage.
    • By bigshoe
      Hello,
      I have a 2013 GS350 F-Sport
      I like the color pallet the GPS uses as night. I want to make that a permanent color pallet all the time.
      How do I force the GPS to use the 'night colors' during the day as well?
      I've tried:
      * Using the dimmer buttons located left of the steering wheel.
      * Turning 'Automatic Screen Change' to 'off' in the setup menu
      * Selecting and de-selecting 'Daylight Mode' when you hit the 'Display' button in the main menu.
      I've asked the dealership but no joy so far.
      Any ideas?
      Thanks in advance.