Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Have you checked with a Lexus dealership to see if they can still be ordered?  Floor mats for "special editions" like the Pebble Beach, Platinum Series, Coach Edition, etc. are usually not made in high numbers since these vehicle variations are marketed only in the final model year of a vehicle generation to pump up sales.  Once the special mats are gone from inventory, they're gone.  If you can't find the Pebble Beach mats you might want to get the regular mats if they are still available.  I was in this situation with my 2000 LS400 Platinum Series in the mid-2000's.  The black Platinum Series mats like the originals I had were gone first and then before I knew it, the Platinum Series mats in the remaining colors were gone too.

Yes,  I checked with the dealership and no luck. I did see a post from someone dated a few years back saying they had some. I emailed inquiring if they were still available by chance and haven't heard a reply. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By DennisT
      Will 2008 ls460 floor mats fit in a 2007 ls460?
      Thanks,
      Dennis
    • By jack19446
      Sorry, I orignally posted this in the wrong forum.
      Anyone have WeatherTech All-Weather Floor Mats (part number: W40) in their 2006 RX330? These are NOT the FloorLiner DigitalFit product. I would like to know how they fit. Are they the exact fit to the 2006 RX330?

http://www.weathertech.com/lexus/2006/rx/floor-mats-all-weather/
    • By jack19446
      Anyone have WeatherTech All-Weather Floor Mats (part number: W40) in their 2006 RX330? These are NOT the FloorLiner DigitalFit product. I would like to know how they fit. Are they the exact fit to the 2006 RX330?
      http://www.weathertech.com/lexus/2006/rx/floor-mats-all-weather/
    • By Polkarooo
      Hey guys,
      Just bought an '01 IS300, with 82K on it. So very excited to be a Lexus owner (even if it's an oldie/goodie).
      However, trying to find fitted floor mats and can't. WeatherTech doesn't make 'em anymore. With winter coming, this is a minor but pressing issue.
      Also, can anybody from the area recommend a mechanic? There's no Lexus dealership in Burlington (Ontario, Canada), and I'd love to stay local if I can. The Toyota dealership does not have a good service reputation.
      Much thanks.
    • By almapoet
      I just purchased a 2005 Lexus 430 SC Pebble Beach Edition. Where can I purchase the black Lexus and Pebble Beach Company Tumi tri-fold garment bag which was included (complimentary) with the edition?
      Thank you.