Need Help...

i have a completely stock 92 sc400 lexus that i want to do some mods on... i want it to be a sleeper so nothing outrageously loud (turbo charger), and nothing that will protrude out of my hood... give name of mod, company, and price... thx

i heard a rumor that mods only work on year model 95 and above... plz help

actually a turbo car is quieter than an NA car because the turbo gets in the way of the exhaust acting like a baffle. its the aftermarket exhaust that makes it so loud .....so you will be putting turbo in? :lol: . and any sc can be modded.

Unless you run an open downpipe. Mine is decent loud with the two mufflers off - but there are two more up ahead of them. Of course you are correct though - without the turbo it would be louder.

Turbo SC4 = custom work. But not impossible. Search around, change the options of our search function to cover from the beginning and any forum you like but since you are looking for SC400 stuff, you will want to cover this forum. Torque converters, valve bodies, intake, exhaust, Nitrous Oxide.

Why do people say :

i heard a rumor that mods only work on year model 95 and above... plz help

That is just in-humane. Not true friend.