AFS not working correctly

Hey everyone so recently I dissconnected my car battery and now my AFS headling system is not working correctly. Whenever I turn, the lights would swivel one way and not return to its original position. Also if I press the AFS button, I can manually move the drivers headlight to the left position. 

Yes. I honestly don't know whats wrong with it because Ive disconnected the batteries before and this never happened. It auto levels on start up and everything.

So I forgot to mention that im kinda a !Removed!. What happened was that I didn't lock down the D2S bulbs tight enough with the spring clip thingys. They were inside the housing loose. The reason why I didn't lock them both tight was because I installed both bulbs blindly. Didn't want to take both headlights out, especially drivers side since there is a screw nested deep that I cannot get into. 

But yea, both are locked tight now and the aim of the headlights are back to normal. However, the AFS system seems to not work properly still because when I turn at certain speeds, it doesn't turn. 

Oh and while Im at it, Ill give my review of the Osram D2S CBI. I replaced my bulbs because the Philips D2S 8+ from Theretrofitsource.com did not match in colors. Not sure if it was because they were installed loosly or what but I highly doubt it. 

It has a color temp of I would say around 4500k-5000k. Its around 1.5x-2x whiter than OEM. Cost me $100 from Amazon and are genuine bulbs.

Are they worth it? Yes and no. I love the OEM philips 4300k color temp but I wanted to match the hybrid theme by going all white. White plate lights and white low beams. 

Are they brighter? No, just whiter. I believe Osram offers a whiter bulb but its $200 and thats just ludacris. 

What I really want to get into is retrofitting LED lowbeams from the Mazda, Kia, and Volkwagen cars. They have the best looking LED lowbeams imo. 

I have to admit that my Mazda3 GT lights are impressive, although the car is 9 years newer than our 400h. I had to adjust the angle of the lights after having Eibach springs and Koni shocks swapped in, however. The driver side adjustment required a shortened box end wrench but all is now good.

So how does your Mazda3 Leds compare to the rx400 HIDs? I know for sure that LEDs have a better distance performance but brightness levels are usually different.

I love driving in the dark with the HIDs but the distance is a little dissapointing and dangerous. Another 10-15ft of light is equal to 1-2secs of reaction time. So now im looking to decrease brightness and get better distance.